AzRAHist's prop department and prop master maintains a large variety of original and reproduction
personal items for the 1800s. We specialize in everything that someone would use during that time. This includes military and civilian items from the American Civil War, Victorian Era,
Indian Wars, Old West, Spanish American War (Span-Am), Edwardian Era, etc. We have most of the personal items an 1800s civilian or military person would need, like:
- Leather goods: belts, holsters, cartridge belts, cartridge boxes, cap boxes, gauntlets, etc.
- Personal accessories: badges, key wind pocket watches, pocket knives, wallets.
- Personal grooming items: hair and tooth brushes, combs, straight razors, strops, soap.
- Pipes and Matches (Lucifer's).
- Eating and drinking utensils: knives, forks, spoons, plates, tin cups, copper cups, canteens.
- Cookware: pots, pans, bowls.
- Wash items: pitchers and bowls, buckets.
- Games and Toys: playing cards, dice, checkers,
Game of Graces, marbles, jacks, cup and ball, Bilbo Catcher, rolling hoop, Jacob's Ladder and others.
- School House and Student items: chalk boards, pencils, horn book, etc.
- Musical instruments: drums, fifes, flutes, guitars, banjos, mandolins,
concertinas, jaw harps, violins, harpsichords.
- View cameras (panorama / panoramic, banquet & portrait), camera lenses and tripods
- Writing items: lap desks, desk accessories, pens (quill and stylus), pen nibs, pencils, ink (powdered & liquid), ink wells, paper, journals, writing sets, etc.
- and most everything else needed.
We currently offer prop items from the 1820s through 1900 including: the Federal Era, Dickens, Jacksonian Era, Manifest Destiny (Mexican War), Victorian Era, Antebellum
Period, American Civil War, Old West (Indian Wars), the Gilded Age, the Gay 90s, Spanish American War (Span-Am).
Also see the Set Dressing Department for other items (camp furniture, pots, pans, tents, etc.)